Residential/Home Business Pickup Process
Our Process at a Glance
1) We will schedule a pickup that is convenient for the client.
2) When we arrive, we will document the Make, Model, and Serial number of all relevant items, along with accessory items that may not have serial numbers.
3) The client must review and sign the E-Waste Transfer of Ownership before we will take any items.
4) Items will be processed at our warehouse and any secondary devices, such as hard drives, will be documented.
5) Upon Request, E-Waste Assassin will provide copies of the signed E-Waste Order along with Data Destruction Certificates.
Why All the Paperwork?
Our process ensures that all items are accounted for before we leave the home. We are fanatical about maintaining records for all items so that our clients remain protected. In addition, we strip all assets of all markings before they leave our warehouses for re-marketing or recycling. Therefore, clients should be very weary of companies that seek only to pick-up your items without a detailed process!